- Manufactured according to the European specification EN 12976.
- Manufactured from sheet metal complying with EN 10130, Al 1998 DCP.
- Insulated by environmentally friendly polyurethane 48kg/m³ with 50mm thickness.
- Anticorrosive protection using liquid enamel according to DIN4753 and magnesium anode according to DIN12438-2.2.
- External metal shell coated with the colour of your choice.
- Special design for high performance even in areas with high water hardness and salt accretion.
- Has a backup connection to an electrical heater and/or a boiler.
Type HARP type copper collector Absorber Full face or strip aluminium selective surface, 0.4 Insulation thickness 30 mm of 50 kg/m3 mineral wool Layout of water tubes Vertical Test pressure 15 bar Absorption coefficient 95%
- Carbon steel for the tank (EN 10130/2006)
- Carbon steel for the heat exchanger (EN 10130/2006)
- Liquid smalt (DIN 4753-3)
- Magnesium anode (EN 12438)
Welding MAG Insulation Self-extinguishing Hard polyurethane 48 kg/m3 Max operating pressure
- 10 bar for the tank
- 3.2 bar for the heat exchanger
Max operating temperature 95℃ Outer shell Pre-painted galvanised panel 0.5 mm, Aluminium of stainless steel Tank Type 120L 150L 200L 250L 300L Tank Capacity, L 110 136 190 230 276 Collector surface area, m² 1.5
2 Number of collectors in the system 1 1