Electa solar Pumps are suitable for all types of irrigation:
The old flood irrigation system
In the mid-2010, development of our solar pumps system as well as utility-scale photovoltaic power stations, began to accelerate again due to supply issues with oil and gasoline , to help farmer forget ther problems with generators , and the improving economic position of PV relative to other energy technologies.
e made the first solar power station to run submersible pump 7.5 hp in the Bahariya region. This is one of the first solar pumps in Egypt. We then run hundreds of solar-powered pumps in all provinces of Egypt.
achieved solar pumps as well as utility-scale photovoltaic power stations, began to accelerate again due to supply problems with diesel
- NO diesel
- Without breakdowns or maintenance problems
- Use natural resources and clean energy
- Long-term economic benefits
- Installation and maintenance simple, stable system
- Reasonable cost, suitable for a variety of objects, organized
- ALL type pumps ( submersible pumps or surface motors ) all power 1 HP — 200 hp